Unravelling financial distress is an extremely complex and strategic process — at RESOR we take joy in intellectual yet effective & solid solutions. Our proven insights offer our international clients the best oversight in restructuring they can get — it's as simple as that.
RESOR is a law firm specialized in restructuring and insolvency matters with a complex or cross-border nature. RESOR operates in the very top end of the market, representing financial institutions, (multinational) corporations, (foreign) insolvency administrators and other stakeholders in the insolvency and pre-insolvency arena.
The lawyers at RESOR are acknowledged as experts in their field and have been involved in almost every major Dutch restructuring or insolvency in the past decades.
Consistent with our reputation as top lawyers in this field, with broad experience, far-reaching legal expertise and influential international networks, we are able to deliver the very highest level of service.
Our lawyers are experts in corporate litigation, specialists in insolvency law and security rights and leaders in corporate recovery. Our services cover the full spectrum of legal services in matters relating to financial distress, such as:
- liability of directors and shareholders, fraudulent preference, and other legal issues related to insolvency
- the implementation of out-of-court and formal (pre-packed) insolvency restructurings
- the vesting, validity and enforcement of security rights
- debt collection and recourse measures, including seizures and attachments of property
- corporate legal issues, such as governance, capital issuance and shareholder disputes
- insolvency and corporate recovery work, including accepting appointments to act as an administrator in complex (cross-border) matters
Vera G.M. Leferink
T +31(0) 20 5709 039
M +31(0) 6 4633 8461
Telephone + 31 (0) 20 570 9020
Fax + 31 (0) 20 570 9021
Our visiting address
RESOR is continuously seeking to strengthen its team with people who have the talent, drive and commitment to reach the top in what we do. RESOR offers you the training, development opportunities and experience to enable you to achieve that goal.
RESOR is interested in graduates at the start of their professional career, as well as lawyers who have previous work experience. Ultimately, your talent, personality and ambition are more important to us than the number of years of experience.
RESOR also offers students the opportunity to get to know both the firm and the profession through student placements.
If you are interested in applying or if you want to learn more about the opportunities at RESOR, do not hesitate to give us a call or send an email or letter with a CV to Prof. Jako J. van Hees.